Thursday, May 24, 2018

Tournament Ahead

I have work today, but mostly I am looking forward to the softball tournament starting tomorrow. I miss playing so much. The Sunday league ended early due to weather and poor management, I mean, what used to be a 15 week season shrunk down to an eight week season with one week at a park that does not have any social graces for a big league. The social aspect of the Sunday league is dying because the people running the league are not interested in it. So this weekend and two day tournament in Atlanta is my only softball for a while except for the Monday night league which has been rained out for a couple of weeks and is not happening this week due to the holiday. The spirit and head needs the softball fix and the body needs the exercise. Seriously needs it. Good timing for a tournament.

Off the the work day... with most of my head.

Narf :)

No comments: