Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Good Doctor

I may have gotten lucky today. Last week a doctor I waited for four months to see gave me an impatient uncaring vib, had assistants who did not know basic medical technique, sent me on a wild goose chase for medication, would not answer the phone (no one, with twenty people working at this big clinic) when the pharmacy called twice to clarify the electronic prescription that was never even shown, and then would not give me the medicine I need. Today, a doctor I was able to see in two business days in a private practice with excellent staff (though one less than pleasant nurse, ARNP-C, who condescended more than I'd like, but the doctor came in and said she'd take over and cleared that up and spent at least forty five minutes with me after closing time) and I left with the medication I needed, a year's supply.

Yay dumb luck (though I did choose her out of hundreds).

Narf :)

No comments: