Saturday, May 26, 2018

Eating

I sometimes get bored, I often get tired. Boredom comes less often because I amuse myself well and I am amused easily). Tired comes daily as the body requires sleep to function at optimal levels. I do get bored engaging in the same activity for too long, day after day. I tired of repetition eventually, except in a few areas. Writing, food, and love. I rarely tire of or get bored with writing (I suppose that is because I rarely tired or get bored with myself so even when the world outside my head offers the same patterns for too long, I close my eyes and watch my world unfold before me). I get tired of or bored with food even less often. Almost never. I don't recall a time, but never is probably not true. Love, the ream of it, the sharing of caring, helping, giving, that I don't think I've ever gotten bored with, though it is possible I have tired of limitation or superficial love. What I do tire of is working so hard to find ways to love people. I tired of the fears and walls and defenses and cruelties people use to keep honest love away. So I suppose eating is the activity I resort to most often since it does not require another living thing (it only requires the dead things I eat). No wonder I am dying lol.

Gotta love this life, at least until it's over, it's all we've got. :)

And love, even alone, is better than not love. :)

Narf :)

No comments: