Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Back For More, Are We?

More what? Abuse? Lament? Depressive complaining? Gas? Certainly, we've got plenty of gas. So the procedure, the sphygy, went well. maybe ten minutes of doctor time, or five, probably cost a thousand bucks or more. An assembly line business. Henry Ford would be proud. I watched and was informed the insides of my lower digestive tract are doing well. There are more hemorrhoids than there were before, but they were not bleeding. I guess that just happens when the poo rubs them the wrong way. Yes, you get a taste of the body blog.

Meanwhile, I am nodding off. Overheating. Way overtired. Still not crazy hungry but definitely low sugar tired on top of minimal sleep tired and dehydrated tired. Probably way hungry, but the bloat squashes the natural hunger for calories. Fuel. Food. So I picked myself up and am baking eggplant parm with cream cheese (which means I am not going to work until noon) and rice. It's kind of a makeshift eggplant rolatini over a rice pilaf since it's the closest thing I have to all pasta (there's orzo in there) and the rice will help de-liquefy my digestive tract.

I turned the air conditioner on for a change. 84 degress is just not right all the time. And the fans. Cooling down. Rent in two days, for an hour I am not just paying his whole mortgage and then some, I am actually spending a little of the rent on my comfort. So there. Dance with the devil in the pale moon light, too. It really is a wonderful life, under it all. lol lam :)

How was your morning?

Narf :)

No comments: