Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Steps & Family

Made it to 26,000. The trouble is that leaves little time for writing or anything else. This is the last week though and I know there are a several teams gunning for us because we've been in first place since the first week. I'm going to hit 200,000 steps this week. I am going to hit 100,000 during the day tomorrow. Determination.

Meanwhile, without time for myself to process, all I can do is blink in semi-disbelief as I observe the way Jackson reached out to me today. She really needed to talk and I am the only one she felt comfortable enough to confide in. She's ok, just torn emotionally and has some serious thoughts to think and ponder and decide about in her life. Finally, she sought me out as the big brother she never had.

One way, but still it is so wonderfully rewarding to be there for her as family, as trusted as the best friend and big brother I always wanted to be.

Mush.

No comments: