Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Bad Me

Referring to the labs, because I made them. I could eat healthier. I know this body and I know when I do something to hurt it, even when it is fun and pleasurable in the moment. Naturally I mean food. Drugs and alcohol could be the way some kill themselves and of course there are many more ways, but I stopped playing with drugs a long time ago and I stopped alcohol even before that and food remains, well, because we've got to eat to survive, right? Well, even if we didn't, who'd want to give up that sensory pleasure? I mean, before we leave this physical existence, right?

So I really need to eat differently. Less calories. More fresh foods. Less sugar. Less fat. Less rich creamy delicious sauces and cheeses and spices and... mostly less calories. When my only partner in this life is food, I overindulge. Maybe that's why I don't have a partner.

Ohhhh boink! and profound narf. :)

No comments: