Wednesday, August 29, 2018

And So It Goes (But I Don't)

The parentheses refers to the unpleasantness discussed further in the body blog while the rest of the title is as it is, ask and you may know or I'll babble a bit as I finally did in the details blog last night. Or was that tonight. Time keeps on slipping, you know? Today was largely a desk work day, though I was up and about for a few hours as I made a lot of rounds and took care of my car windshield (did I mention the little nick spidered into a crack all the way across the center of the glass?). The food blog reflects the lean calorie intake and the wonky digestive system is helping the body reach it's under 180 goal, at least on the house scale which I believe is 5 pounds less than the gym or doctor's scales, which are all different. I feel good, except for the butthurt. I would likely be about 188 at the doctor's office with clothes on. In case it matters.

I sense a loneliness tsunami off the coast.

How are you?

Narf :)


No comments: