Sunday, August 5, 2018

Real Food Weekend

I'll get into the title over at the food blog, but I ate pasta, wings, eggs, and more this weekend. Actual solid foods. Two huge deposits in the porcelain pool (not recommended for swimming, even if it was big enough). Did I mention that I had a large slice of lasagna and a whole mess of chocolate and nuts last night? More calories, especially sugars and complex carbs and fats, than I had in any single evening in three months. Or at least very very close. Then I sat playing games with a few other people, obese, very bese, ad extremely obese, Three hours on the field this morning, pitching mostly but not sitting except when I put on my cleats and took them off, three and half hours later. Then for the every time we leave practice, coach asked if I wanted lunch and I finally said yes. Stupid choice financially, but I wanted to socialize a bit with the team leaders and I'd also been craving wings for a week. Nine wings, with sauce, a salad, celery and blue cheese. More a snack than a meal, though more calories than most meals I've eaten. So I got back here and felt hunger and cooked up a shrimp, onion, cheese omelet. Did I mention the food blog?

Obviously I want to write here too. I really should be doing laundry.

Narf :)

No comments: