Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Lost In Time

Maybe this did it or the email I sent once upon a time. Simple honesty without fear, asking nothing but the truth and an appeal to let me help. Helping is what I do. I miss having someone willing to let me help, but I stopped adding new family to this life for now. People just use and abuse my generosity too much and I no longer have enough to give while still caring for myself. Until the next one comes along. lol sigh. This entry is being uploaded days later and dated a day after it started. Lost in time, as it was, is, and forever will be. So I played the foolish game with this body, eating at this ridiculous hour, washing the dish I needed and thawing the shrimp in the bathroom sink because Eb has the kitchen sink hooked up to his portable counter top dishwasher. I can hardly believe I am acclimating to this filthy place.

So how are you, in case it matters, and all that jazz.

Narf. :)

No comments: