Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Good and Bad

I am just partly here, listening (and watching) Robin Winters and Jonathan Williams on the old Carson show, you may not remember when late ight TV was an institution, but it was. In case it matters, shit happens and it ain't always pretty. I am back on the strict low calorie gig the past two days partly due to will power and partly due to body woes (the title didn't lie and you can read the body and food blogs for more, in case it matters), but tonight I am wired for no apparent reason other than being wired with excitement. I talked my way into a $54 refund on the room in Tampa and Jackson reached out hard core today and you know how good it feels to be needed, for me, at least.

Still riding a rising ebb of loneliness, alas.

Narf? :)

No comments: