Thursday, August 30, 2018

Sitting Too Much

At least, here at work, I a at a desk, sitting differently, and maybe it's not helping the body, but it's helping the mind and much of the rest of me as I work late another night. I have so much to do tomorrow to prepare for a week off and I may not get it done and while I did not want to give up weekend time or stay too late tomorrow, I may have to. Today I was out of the office for almost five hours, almost two with Jackson, almost two with firefighters, almost one with fleet switching out cars. That includes travel time. Now, once again, I feel alone. I miss sharing space with someone who cares. I miss relaxing in a recliner with comfort and cleanliness and audio video around me. I miss making myself a home beyond one chair and a bed. Most of all, I miss sharing caring.

Still, I am excited about life and when the next moment might be because I know anything can happen ad anything is possible. Or maybe I just believe it so much that it's a comfort and security. We all have our delusions, after all.

Narf :)

No comments: