Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Still Awake, Lost

Perhaps it is because Jackson has gone silent again. Just since last night. Still, it is very much not like her. It is also right about the time she might get some very bad news at work that she has not talked about and that is not a good sign either. It could be all in my head too, or just my way of being prepared for the worst case scenario. I've got a very early day tomorrow and the big meeting where I'm supposed to motivate people to do things they have not been doing. Maybe it's the hunger, though it's not that bad. I'll drink another 100 calorie 20 gram protein drink (I didn't drink the third earlier, so this is the third). Maybe it's the stupidity of some of the characters on Lost. So I'm watching Lost and there's a clever twist now and then, but I've been bouncing around with distractions all evening. Games on the phone keep the soap opery parts from keeping me from turning off the TV. Been here before. Food usually happens.

Maybe it won't this time.

Narf :)

No comments: