Monday, August 20, 2018

Assorted Whatever

Yes, so I had a fun day at work challenging Division managers to do their jobs and by 3:30 PM I had two coming into my office, separately, explaining what they were doing to fix something that has been going on for two weeks. Today being the first day my boss is away on vacation, I decided to test the waters and flex my muscles even though boss likes to control everything and wants me to go through him for every little thing. People were happy with the proposed solutions, now they just need to get it done. There was orientation and some database work and communicating with complaining people to fill the day.

Getting back here, I checked email (almost none) and checked a couple of other places online including the fantasy football league (drafting next Monday so I must find time to do a few mock drafts and some research this week), paypal, roommates, and a couple of other places. I started cooking onions and peppers and they are sizzling in the microwave. The scale read 181.6 this evening. That's 10 pounds less than getting back from softball yesterday. 10 pounds of fluids. This week I aim for below 180. Hungry.

So are you still alive?

Narf :)

No comments: