Thursday, August 16, 2018

Living Space Challenges

So I mistakenly wrote this in the food blog because blogger's interface sucks and I'm quite distracted and seeking more distraction from the distraction as the challenges challenge and there are too many to list, especially since I should have been asleep hour ago, but the smell of food is keeping me awake as Eb was asleep when I got back here, as usual, so I say quietly to be polite and not wake him and then he woke and cooked something that sells too good, real food, though all I have to think about s the lake of hygiene and I don't want to eat it, but my senses are screaming for food now. I don't want to slide back into his habits of eating way too much and way too many calories way too late and not exercising or doing anything healthy. The TV is too loud through the walls tonight. The hunger is too loud in my nose and senses and head.

Shut up and sleep, please.

Narf

No comments: