Saturday, August 18, 2018

Computer Issues, Again

Ok, so I just sent a couple of hours trying to figure out what is going on with the computer. Apparently, overnight, Kaspersky and Chrome are not getting along. Kaspersky and the computer are not getting along. I had to reboot three times because it froze and it's slow to the point of not being able to use it. No way I am buying a new one this month or anytime soon, but...


And suddenly sites are not secure. I noticed Apple products are starting at start-up, cloud and tunes and more, and that may be one reason for the slow down. I disabled them, but I am close to uninstalling all Apple products even though it will mean I can't back-up my iPhone and I could be in the same position I was in when the last phone died if this new phone is lost or dies. Apple's proprietary ways of backing up data makes me sorry I bought an iPhone.

Save money, buy new computer, get safe clean place to live, start new life.

Narf :}

No comments: