Monday, August 6, 2018

Eleven Hours at the Desk

Almost twelve. A whole lot of work. The morning started with reaching out to directors for information that we need for tomorrow's big monthly safety meeting because some team members have not sent the information and it's been two months. If they get flack from their directors and the meeting is a bit tense, so be it. They've got to learn to take the team seriously or they've got to be replaced. I moved on to email and then another project and then another and then, with all but one of the directors responding with information, I compiled data. Orientation interrupted my desk work and then, back to the data and more. Finally, as five PM was approaching, I started preparing for the morning and three hours later, I headed back here. No breakfast, a 100 calorie lunch, a 160 calorie dinner. And the scale says 189 pounds.

Surprise!

Narf:)

No comments: