Sunday, August 12, 2018

And Then Some Shrimp

So I returned to the body blog, but instead of filling in the dozen entries that would have adequately summed up the body journey the past few months, I just condensed it, probably poorly, in an single entry. I really should take keeping up with the physical more seriously if I want to continue being in this physical world longer. Anyway, I started the day off positive and was awake and feeling great for the three hour practice. I ran more than I usually do and pushed the body more than I usually do and felt great-tired. Buffalo Wild Wings served delicious sauces on ok wings (Costco has better wings, but no sauces, and by better I mean meatier and more juicy and tender and cheaper). Lots of protein drinks, gallon of water, and ten hard minutes on the elliptical at the gym (which inspired a huge bowel movement that hurt like hell... must call the doctors tomorrow). I laid down for a bit as I spoke with Rasputin who called to let me know he was moving back here in October, and then I almost napped but instead, got up and had another protein drink. The body was asking. I wrote a bit. And then some shrimp, about a dozen medium sized, and a sweet mayo dressing (kind of like an onion dip) called my name and then, I came here. It was a wonderful day. Lonely, but wonderful.

So what have you been up to?

It matters to me.

Narf :)

No comments: