Saturday, August 25, 2018

Lazy Day At Home

It is home, like it or not, nd resisting using the word is nothing more than foolish denial and childish avooidance. Hoe is inside, so today I spent a lazy day inside myself. I left the room a few times for the bathroom and the kitchen partly because I wanted a lazy day at home and partly because Eb had political helper guests over all day making political phone calls for his campaign. I am not sure why he waited until the last weekend before election day to put out signs and make phone calls. Probably because that's how he lives his life, lazy and disorganized. Nicest guy you'l ever want to meet, but he doesn't bend over much. Anyway, I hope he wins because he seems to sort of want to, even though he mostly plays his video game when he is not sleeping or working.

Meanwhile, I tried that today. Laid in bed and played video games on my phone for hours and hours. Watched some TV. My eyes are blurry and head is foggy and I ought to be well rested for softball practice in the morning. I am still resisting the cake and pasta and cazillion calorie diet Eb consumes. There was a seriously milk chocolate think icing full size cake on the kitchen counter for the last three days, but he finished it so it's gone now. Three days is a long time for him to take for a cake. He says he wants to retire by the time he's 50. It'll be a wonder if he's alive by then. Alas, the American diet.

The poops are still painful, in case it matters.

Narf :)

No comments: