Thursday, August 23, 2018

Critical Masses

One of the busiest days at work yet in my role and I was filling a few other roles today as well as the boss is away in Europe and the two assistants were sent home due to illness caused by the building so all phones were forwarded to mine and I forwarded mine to my cell so I could run around the building talking to director-level people showing them that their subordinate managers were missing some serious safety issues that were making people in the building sick over the past two weeks and the directors and higher people paid attention partly because someone called the news media and they showed up at my office but I danced around their questions and guided them to the people who talk to media people and went on about my business showing directors what needed to be done to make the building safe again. There's till more to do if they don't get to it themselves, but hopefully they will. At least a dozen other fires needed to be put out, some my job and some the others I was covering for.

Then, back here for a can of corn and more protein drinks and Lost and then, here.

What about you?

Narf :)

No comments: