Friday, February 22, 2019

After Midnight

And it is, later than it seems, and another work week ends with softball and a pig-out, but there was no plan, I just went with the flow and induged my food monster. The day was way too much time at the desk, partly because I left the emergency flashers on last night and the battery was dead in the car this morning. I decided to call for service for noon Monday because I wanted to do what I wanted to do today, rather than wait around for the fleet service to arrive. So I got some desk work done, a new safety protocol for boiled water notices because there was one this week and the County did not know what to do about it. Kind of amazing, but it's par for the course. I did some work for the softball league rating committee, reorganizing the rating sheet to condense all the ratings on the one page to make it easier to refer to them while doing the ratings. Stayed a bit late to print my stuff and then, rushed home to change and then, rushed to softball. The usual. Sad. Anyway, a few hours later I was watching some old friends play and then went to the local pub for food and conversation. The pig-out just happened. Continuing after heading home, it still goes on. After midnight. Here we are.

So how was your day? (as if you'll ever tell me?... nudge nudge).

And oh, yeah, ever so nonchalantly, Happy Birthday.

Narf :)

No comments: