Saturday, February 23, 2019

After Noon

I woke to the kids and TV way too early, but went back to be until afternoon. I guess I was not in the mood for a family day today. Now she is whining and crying louder than before. Sadly spoiled, but that's only my problem when he whining and crying jumps into my space and head. Lasting boundaries (kind, gentle, and firm rather than mean, harsh, and scary) can take time to develop. Respect through understanding is so much healthier than boundaries set by fear or discomfort. Still, I can use a good DDD sessions (you know where to find the details). The TVs are on, as usual. The music fills the house too. And the whining.

Meanwhile, Helen is due to come over soon so I intend to tidy up a bit, though not much. The babbling therapy is more important. Helen and I have dinner plans tonight. Bay Ridge Sushi. Then, I am leaning toward doing ore unpacking and tidying after I get back from dinner, but we shall see as anything can come up between now and then.

Good morning, afternoon.

Narf :)

No comments: