Saturday, February 16, 2019

Come Saturday Morning

While I don't remember what the movie was about, it's a fine title oft repeated on, you guessed it, Saturday Mornings, especially quiet happy ones. The week here at Jackson & Brandi's place is coming to an end and the kids (god and three cats) are sensing the change, maybe cuz I am all packed up, and hovering around me. Curious was saying her usual good morning by climbing on me at sunrise, B2 was at the door waiting to come in for food, B1 was woke when I did (Curious and B1 slept in the bed with me) and (the old girl) was sitting in her bed waiting for me to help her up and let her out. I tok her outside and then fed them all and then I sat with them on the couch and gave each of them love cuz I had an extra half hour. Only Curious and (the old girl) still hover for me, especially Curious. She wants her head rubbed (swallowed by my hands, if you want more graphics) as likes her nose and whiskers and eyes and ears rubbed kind of all at the same time. B2 went back outside after about a half hour, which is a long stay for Mr Independence and B1 remains curled up on the chair on the porch. Curious is curled on on the small pillow I put next to me, leaning against my elbow as I write this. Two outdoor cats, one indoor cat, and a dog and they are all so much calmer and cleaner than the one indoor cat at my lace. I don't know why she is such an unkempt cat, though her I know the source of her stress/anxiety is TA and his eight year old.

Anyway, it's time for me to head out to pick up my favorite girls and hear about their cruise on the ride home. Hopefully all went even better than the happy texts they sent when they were in ports.

Make your Saturday one to remember, just cuz you can.

Narf :)

No comments: