Sunday, February 3, 2019

Almost There, Sort Of

The hottest hot shower on the head in several years helped clear the sinuses that filled with mucous after last night's dairy pig-out, and if the TV was whining on about some midievil tale of woe, I might have recalled what I left behind in Toronto, the keys to the path to the self and center and balance that connected everything in conscious awareness (which would have been right in tune with the previous couple of audio-visual choices I made, marked in background V (or soon should be), but the muddled dark ages drama (and the human dependency on such self-centered ego-driven emo-confusion) was distracting enough for me to seek distraction and I found it (see the entry that will be linked here when it is posted and these words are gone, but for the link), leaving just the shadow of the renewed personal experience of physical revelation that the heat can bring.

The TV plays some midieval drama that TA left on when he left. He tends to leave the TV on when he leaves the room, goes to bed, or leaves the house for that matter. He's asked if I like period pieces and I told him I don't, but he does and seemed hopeful I would like whatever is on. Soap operas are soap operas, whatever the era. I prefer intellectual stimulation, ideas and creativity, rather that watching human beings be human beings doing the usual human daily things. Not sure why he things leaving his shows on when he goes out to the store is going to get me to want to watch them, but I'm not interested in TV at the moment, so I just mostly ignore it. I like him, we just have different arts and entertainment preferences sometimes.

Anyway, I was almost there, that place in my head where everything fits and I am a part of it, but I didn't stay in the shower long enough and didn't turn the water up hot enough. Baby steps, perhaps. I might have headed out to the supermarket with him if he asked, but he was walking out the door as I got out of the shower and I was not heading out with a wet head that has been draining mucous. Timing. Besides, I wanted to write what wa rising to my mind in the shower. Almost did, sort of.

I like living here with him. Superbowl later, no matter what might be left on the TV. lol.

Narf :)

No comments: