Thursday, February 28, 2019

Ouch, and Other Sundries

Did somebody mention some serious pain, like last night, right here? What's that saying, I'm gonna tear you a new asshole, or something like that. I didn't go into work until about 2:30 today. The bowels needed work. It took the better part of four hours to work this shit out. Bloody and aching, I dragged my sorry ass to work and did the few things I had to get done today. Got back here around 8 and feeling kinda numb, I will not be eating tonight and I will have only liquids for at least a few days, maybe longer. I bought $40 worth of digestive system medications. You probably don't want to read the details (what? waaay TMI already?... feel free to shock me by letting me know you are here). There shall be no intentional filter about me in my babbling, ya know?

I wouldn't expose your ass though, so feel free to share.

And laugh, please, laughter is medicine, really.

Narf :)

No comments: