Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Food, Work, TV, Whatever

The kids are back, earlier than usual this week. I should get to sleep early. TA has been very considerate about space the last few days, are you reading? Eeek, I've never known anyone offline who reads my blogs. I've asked, really (I've self-mocked a lot too), but anyway, I genuinely am who I am, trying to have a little living space I can call mine and above all else, in life, do no harm. Except when I eat too much. I spend most of my days working and when I am not working, I am giving to others, caring for others, helping others, and when I am alone, which is rare, I write. It keeps me in touch with myself and keeps hope that I will share more intimately again one day. Hope that someone will care keeps me happy.

Too much sitting and too many calories though.

Narf :)

No comments: