Sunday, February 3, 2019

Sleeping, Not

I should be sleeping, of course, but instead... I should be eating light, no dairy, no feeding the mucous, letting the body fight off the bugs filling this space. but instead... I should have stayed inside today, warm and away fro exposure to additional germs and viruses and pollen and so on, but instead... I went out with TA to the bank to get rent money and then stopped at Publix for him to get coffee at Starbucks and I was going to get some food, but they did not have their buffet and so I stopped at the Italian restaurant I wanted to try and ordered two dinners, a sub, an appetizer, and then stopped at Walmart for desserts and chocolate milk and did I mention chips and dips and cheese spreads ad ice cream and cookies and more?

Whatever, I'm throwing my own unplanned Super Bowl party. all weekend.

Naarf :)

No comments: