Monday, February 4, 2019

Nightmare in My Nose

That's what I've got. I've created a nightmare in my nose. It just keeps draining mucous, which is a good thing on some levels as it is part of ridding the body of the germs that the kids brought into the house. Still, it is aggravated severely by the choice of diet. Cheese. Milk. Ice Cream. Sugar. Fat. Carbs. Maybe even the tomato sauce. What's that about clear liquids, doc?

Anyway, I worked six hours and called it a day, though I sill need to return the car and get back here to change for softball tonight. I'll probably suck, given the bugs are draining energy, I only slept four hours last night, I am bloated big time, and I've not practices at all in months. Can't blame the chocolate, cuz chocolate is the magic (hey, we've all got our myths and gods and chocolate is one of mine, I mean, Publix calls it chocolate trinity, so it must be divine, or something lol).

So how is your day so far?

Narf :)

No comments: