Thursday, February 21, 2019

Another Day, Almost Fast

Four r five protein drinks, then two slices of pizza, then a bowl of shrimp. The weight dropped from 194 (yes, I reached 194 over the weekend) to 185 this morning, 189 fully clothes with keys and wallet after drinking). Must do this sharp low calorie thing again for a while. Work, driving around and inspecting parks and facilities all day. Then softball meeting until after 9PM. Then home, wishing there was more hours in the day. Jackson texted asking me to check on her sister. There's a lot of stress and unhappiness going on and I am trying to help, but the walls are high and I can only give s much. More than a paycheck this time, again. What if I said no? I wouldn't be me. Sucks to be me sometimes (so why am I laughing at myself). Rhetorical. Ridiculous. Ric.

Feel free to send loose change and winning lottery tickets, or just a dolla.

Narf :)

No comments: