Sunday, February 17, 2019

What Didn't You Read?

Really now, you didn't see that all this confusion is just an illusion? You don't understand why I am laughing? Maybe you are a Mr. Robot fan. Or maybe it scares you. Or maybe you missed the dance. Or maybe you miss the references sprinkled throughout the writings I loosely call my written gardens. No worries, I'll get back to the drama, recent and distant past, as meaningless as it may be to anyone outside of my head (and the joke is in the subtitles, the confusion illusion, if you missed that again, but shhhh, it's a secret and that would be telling, in case it matters... so much can be learned from a blog search, especially if you follow along down the list, but who has the time, right?), or inside, even. Just in case you wanted to know.

Anyway, the week away is over and I am home again, home again, dingly ding ding.

Narf :)

No comments: