Sunday, February 24, 2019

Outdoor Day

Woke, showered, and headed for softball before 8:00 AM. Rated players for three games, learning the new ratings system, watched opening ceremonies for the league, then played two games and played well and had fun, then went out to Kiwi's afterward and hung out with several teams, then home for a steamy shower. I resisted buying more bar food, so I am hungry. Home was the usual three TVs are on, including the one in my side of the house, and it appeared TA might have nodded as he hopped up to get the dog outside as soon as the door opened. They went out for McDonalds for dinner, the eight year old's choice. Mcd's sure has kids hooked on their junk food with their happy meals. I guess TA is learning not to ask me if I want fast food. I resisted many offers of wings and fries at Kiwi's, so I am heading for shrimp that's in the fridge, and whatever I find that doesn't have high calories in the house, maybe a few deviled eggs (though probably not cuz I don't feel like boiling, making, and waiting for them to chill).

So how was your day?

Narf? :)



No comments: