Thursday, June 28, 2018

Another Day Done

After a morning for this body, the day moved along rather quickly. Less than an hour at the office and then, off to a birthday lunch at Chianti's. A pizza for me with onions, mushrooms, eggplant, pepperoni, and extra cheese. Shutup. That's twice in one week for Chianti's and more dining out than I've done in several weeks as I've avoided it and Helen was away and sick. Back to the office for a meeting that lasted until almost 3:30 and then, some emails and other work. I left about 6pm and headed back here and after not being hungry, somehow found myself eating two white castle cheeseburgers and a burger mac and cheese with extra velvetta slices and two chocolate protein shakes. So much for a reduced calorie day.

Now, sitting here I watched Reverie and am now semi-nodding, typing and listening to Hamilton's Pharmacopeia. I still feel hungry for something. Emotional or some deficiency or both. I say both. So what, there's nothing balanced about living here lol :}

Narf too. :)

No comments: