Thursday, June 21, 2018

Some Nights Have All The Blah

Yesterday the will power was strong. I went to the gym. I went to sleep early. Today started with yet another messed up medical appointment. The new primary may be good on many levels, but not for my wallet. So I didn't have the test, again. Today, I was weak, tired, even woozy when I got back to work. I ate lunch and then, desk work until almost 7pm. Dinner wasn't light and the bloat returns. I ate pasta and bread and mayo and cheese and chicken for dinner. Too much, but the old ways returned once again. Then, nothing. No inspiration, no nothing. I checked email and just a few words from Harpo. The phone is still out of service. Maybe the loneliness did it. So much blah. Must not repeat this. Must repeat yesterday. Gym. Light eating. Low calorie. Smart. Feel good. Must remember to care. Yeah.

Who cares.

Narf :}

No comments: