Saturday, June 16, 2018

What's In Your Head?

Yeah, so Just Pretend It's Rolling Stone might be the alternate title for the evening of blogging as I listen to some millennial zombies kicking some retro-pop-rock and though they need work, but they've got something. Still, the eyes have it, still, when it comes to covers for now. Last entry, Emma got me thinking about being numb (and not so comfortably, in spite of the pink), but Janet just seems to let her little kid have so much more fun, while Emma stresses a lot and reminds me of Avril's angst (the world sucks, but we can still ignore that and enjoy all the moments of life and ourselves too, ya know?). Sometimes I think Emma forgets herself a lot (but her fans don't). Anyway, so much of me in both. Remember Barbra Streisand before she became a bitch? (hearty Brooklyn laugh at that one, right BS?). I'm not sure just what is in my head tonight, but as we see, the youtube random music is passing through.

No comments: