Monday, June 4, 2018

Good Exhausted

Exasperated too. Yesterday, five apples and a can of healthy choice chicken and rice soup. Today, two 30gm protein drinks, 160 each. then I dehydrated because I did not have any water during the day (I don't need much in the chilled office) because I was going to leave at 1:30 to get lunch and water and and meet a citizen and visit some parks before softball. Instead, I was surprised by an accident I had to rush out to at 1:30 and then had to rush to meet the citizen and then I had to rush to the bank and the bank gave me a bottle of water and then I drive the work car back to the parking lot because I rushed out and didn't exchange cars as planned and then my car wouldn't start and I really needed the bathroom and water so I drove back here and took care of this body needs including a quick shower to clean and cool down and put the medication on and drank a gatorade and packed a cooler and drank more water and then went back to to the work car and used to to jump start my car and then drove to the softball fields drinking more water as I went and then I drank the two protein drinks and then we won the game 12-2 and I took off the footwear and watched a little softball and then headed back here where my digestive system semi-exploded again and happily the kidneys are functioning, though I wish I had a way of testing kidney function at home but I don't then I cleaned up the body and showered again and put the medication on again and drank more water and here we are doing what I wish I did more often, putting all the details in the daily blog about life (but these belong elsewhere, ya know?), and celebrating being good exhausted.

Narf :)

No comments: