Friday, June 29, 2018

Nothing Happening

The softball fields have been rained out all week. I check email and there's nothing there at any address. I check my work phone and there is a text from Helen, but it's past her bedtime so I hope I remember it's there tomorrow. The phone won't tell me since I already opened the text. I don't associate the work phone with communicating with friends and typically I don't even think about it, no less look at it over the weekend. Unless it rings. It's work, after all. I am listening to and glancing up at Hamilton's Pharmacopeia and wondering where I can get some of the drugs the show explores. I have been wandering along in my mind on what Hamilton describes as dissociative trips for any years, long before I actually explored dissociative anesthetics or hallucinogens, for that matter. I don't experience the psychedelics much anymore, nature is amazing without the kaleidoscopic distortions, even though they can be fun. I'm not sure about deliriants, but dissociative journeys are the most natural experience I know. I don't know why it is so often called a disorder. People are so ignorant, alas, defined.

There's always food, now that drug should be illegal lol.

Narf :)

No comments: