Sunday, June 3, 2018

Carrot Fungus

So I decided to really step up my healthy eating and on the way home from the party at The Commodore's last night I stopped at Walmart for fruit and salad, hoping I can find a safe way to store some here. I even opened a new container to use and was all set to sit here munching on carrots after eating an apple. Unfortunately, this is what I found when I opened the package and poured the carrots into the brand new container. They were all slimy.

Walmart Supercenter, Sanford, FL he one on Reinhart Rd.

Strangely, I bought a few bags of iceberg lettuce and the bags felt oddly different, so I weighed them and one weight 18 ounces. Another weight 10 ounces. Another weighed 11 ounces. A few more were all between 9 and 12 ounces. They were all sold as 12 ounce bags.

I am considering throwing out everything I bought from their "fresh" produce department.

So much for a renewed focus on healthy eating.

I'll shop elsewhere for a while.

Narf.

No comments: