Tuesday, June 5, 2018

No Nephro, Primary

Well, the Nephrologist had me come into the office and the many care-takers (cuz calling them care-givers would be too generous) were less than friendly. I think they are used to treating stupid old people who need rudeness to get them on their way. Anyway, they took me into a bathroom for a urine sample them put my cold clammy woozy (not so bad I couldn't drive safer than most) self back in the waiting room. They then talked to me about my medical condition and did their little rudeness play in out there in the waiting room and it was not empty. I was not in a good place to mention the HIPAA violation, but they were not treating me medically or holistically well at all (they wanted to give me an antibiotic without seeing the doctor, without considering other medical issues, and without a culture to know whether the antibiotic would be right for the the particular bug that was bugging me. At east I found out there was a raging infection in my renal system, so I made the right call going to the Nephro, just wish he would have seen me.

This is turning out to be a fun day...

Narf, not.

No comments: