Thursday, February 20, 2020

022020202020

I could have added another 20, and so on, in case you didn't care, I mean, what are numbers anyway? Contenders? Whatever, right? Are you even out there anymore? Meanwhile, the calories continue pouring in and the elliptical is delayed yet another day. Bigger and bigger and farther from the healthiness I was supposed to return to and maintain this year. Each year, the death comes closer, and surely it doesn't need as much help as I'm giving it. But stop calling me surely anyway. The dessert was seriously chocolated frozen yogurt. $18+ dollars worth (sold by the pound). I left half the chocolate over for tomorrow. I'm also sprinkling monosodium glutamate on my food, just for the record. Not bad, m'ok? You missed me, right? Deeper than we know. Higher too. This glutamic acid stuff is found naturally in tomatoes, grapes, cheese, mushrooms and other foods, just so you know. No wonder those are favorites. I wonder if it's in chocolate too. Anyway, what are you doing here? Why? When? How? Where? What?

We coulda been, ya know?

Narf :)

No comments: