Monday, February 17, 2020

Let Me Make A Record

Let me make a record of this madness, before it's too late, let me make a record f this sadness, before it's too late, let me record every foolish step along the way of this journey through this mad sadness up to the dying day... let me make a record of this madness, so memories might stay, when I no longer play.

Call in Gavin Friday for the haunting melody... call in the pink floyd band to express the canopy... call in the beatles and stones and who to set us free... call in spill canvas to bring us down to wounded knees... ad say please oh dog say pretty please for just one more cool breeze with the answers promised by dylan and harry's symphonies... call them chapin's symphonies...

Another day, no elliptical, another day, nothing but softball, another day, too many calories, another day closer to the end. Another day waiting for my friend. It's the too many calories part I wanted to record before it's too late. I am probably close to the max weight again, foolishly, stupidly, suicidally.

Big softball win tonight. Pitched great. Hit poorly, but knocked in the winning run.

6-2 record for the past three days, not bad.

Wish you were here.

Narf :)

No comments: