Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Not Enough Computer

I've survived with this computer for several years now. Somewhere in these blogs is the date I bought it. It's never had enough memory to do what I want to do with a computer, but I've made do and continued blogging, albeit with limited resources and due to that, less creative inspiration than I'd like. Still, the subdued babbler is still a babbler and even here, there is a fair amount of mindless chatter even less pertaining to whatever this daily life blog ought to be than this particular entry might be if it's ever actually written. Did you want it to be?

Maybe chrome has something to do with it, since it is a memory hog (and it used to be Microsoft that held that title, but then, other browsers don't do much better with this limited machine). So I sit here typing this while waiting for my gmail page to finally stop loading and a lyric search page to finally, yeah, well, so eight browser tabs are open and three have been loading for at least five minutes. Longer even. Waiting is the hardest part.

And all I wanted to do was find a song that explains what I do. Took so long, this entry happened instead. Randomly, even Still, it's such a simple truth.

Narf :)

No comments: