Monday, February 24, 2020

Majorly Fatigued

Good softball, beat the best team out there, good long day at work, need more sleep, but good to feel good about life and fun even when exhaustion is high. No food tonight, please. The bloat from yesterday's pig out is still strong in this one. Even if I am slipping this in after the fact. What does that mean? You can ask, figure it out yourself, or never mind it.

Not like it matters, aye? Maybe I need more iron and vitamins. Or caffeine. No, don't want to fake energy, gonna get back on the iron tablets and remember my vitamins every day. Yeah, even if nobody cares to remind me. I've done most of this life by myself most of the time anyway, so shut up the lonely boy blues and get with the program.

Good self-talk. Feel free to jump in anytime.

Narf :)

No comments: