Saturday, February 15, 2020

Terrible Wi-Fi

A little over $90 for a room and why should I expect anything but filth. First, the key doesn't work. I drive back to the office and the guy says he'll meet me around at the room. So I drive back to the room and the guy tries the key and opens the door with a physical key and says the lock is broken so i can come to the office and he'll let me in when I go out. Nope, what else can he do? He offers me a room on the second floor, a long walk from the car, and up outdoor stairs. Why do I try to save $50 bucks or so? So I drive back around to the front and he gives me the new key and I go to the room. Two trips from the car later, there's still way too much in the car and there are signs warning to lock your ca and management is not responsible everywhere. here are apparently a lot of people living here weekly or monthly. And possible hourly. The bathtub is dirty, the water pressure sucks, did I mention I forgot shampoo and soap and there's none in the room? I forgot a few other essentials too and it's too late to go out shopping so I'll do without.

Life is not perfect.

Narf :)

No comments: