Saturday, February 22, 2020

02222020

February 22, yes, I remember. love is forever, even if it isn't the precise kind of love someone wants. Unconditional love is so misunderstood in this world. It is the only love I know and the love I want most and I test every person who claims to love me and so far, no one has reached the level of unconditional I want, or give. My personal history of sharing love in this life is likely to be considered a failure, a tragedy, or a disaster by most human standards of the day, but perspectives chance and someday, perhaps, my love will be recognized for the unconditional love it is. I ask nothing for someone to receive my love. I want just a couple of things for someone to stay in an intimate relationship. Honesty and unconditional love in return. My wanting that pushes people who won't give it away. I won't pretend anything less than completely open honest and pure total unconditional love is enough. So far, no one remains close. Everyone I've ever know who claimed to love me has gone away. Every one of them is welcome back in my life, in my space, in my love.

Someday we'll all understand.

Narf :)

No comments: