Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Exhausted

So I sat down here exhausted, and almost fell asleep, no wait, I did, I did, I doubly did, I did just fall asleep, but luckily I just woke up just in time to drink caffeine, a sip or two is all I need to wake me enough to play on through fatigue and so I did, play through, at least that's what I hope to do. It's all mind over matter. If you don't mind, nothing matters. Nut if you do...

Walked miles today, climbed, crawling, inspected, it was Fire Inspection day at the old home building and we walked and talked and did our best to educated people. Not everyone loves it, but most appreciate it. The building itself did really well because we have an excellent facilities maintenance person there. The cords and plugs and appliances and comforts were where the staff need education and that is coming. So a twelve hour day and then...

Softball. The Tuesday night team, so my expectations are very low, but I'll give them my best and cheer them on and maybe we'll pull off a miracle. Gotta wake up now, drive, play, and have fun. Did I mention I got the Employee Of The Month Award for January today?

Make your life fun too, m'ok?

Narf :)

No comments: