Sunday, February 23, 2020

This Will Just Lay Here

Likely unnoticed cuz it's a slip in, but heck if I remember why I didn't write on this weekend when I was home, I think. Didn't ride the elliptical, but I did play ball, two games of softball, two wins, and I was out from 8am to 4:30pm in the heat and sun and so, the body was tired. Was this the day I went bonkers and had a half gallon of ice cream and a pound of pistachios for dessert after a dinner of something else? Who knows. Who cares. I mean, besides me. Don't all hold your hands up at once lol. Why am I laughing? Great imagination, that's why. And indomitable spirit. Or insanity. Delusional self-grandiose over-confidence, no doubt.

So when you find this one, will you let me know?

There's always hope... I hope :)

Narf :)

No comments: