Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Miracles Happen

We won. We not only won, we run ruled a team. We've been rule rules every game and somehow, we held it together, even in the last inning when all the subs went into the outfield and every outfield ball was a double or triple. Somehow, I was as on as ever and they couldn't hit me at all. Maybe three balls to the outfield. Five hit right back at me for outs and a few strikeouts. Five innings, no walks, 14-3, and they were home team. So we won our first game and the team wanted a team photo and the excitement was a lot of fun. For some of them t was their first softball win ever. I hit well and ran well and scored three times, so I'm jazzed about my play too. Inner and outer gratification, good stuff, even alone.

Meanwhile, 600 or so calories today, mostly protein, and I'm gonna do my best to have no more. dropped to 205 fully clothes and heading for... hopefully... with not a whole lot of confidence lol... under 200 by the end of the week. Then, make the promise once again to never go above 200 ever again. Right. Where is the partner who will hold me to that? Surely not in my head lol. Every year, it is more dangerous to bounce the weight around like I do. Alas, wish you were here, somebody, almost anybody, or more really the one. Ok, so let's not start on that loneliness merry-go-round tonight. Resist! Resist! Resist! Meanwhile, tomorrow is day four in a row of softball and just after this entry, just before I get in the shower, in spite of how completely exhausted I was after work and before the game, I'm getting on the elliptical.

Yeah, miracles... hopefully not the last one before I die lol.

Come on, somebody laugh with me.

I'm right here waiting.

Narf :)

No comments: