Monday, July 23, 2018

About An Hour From Now

Actually, less, but whatever. I wake and sleep does not return. I play the phone games, Toon Blast, two versions of Solitaire, two versions of Spades, a dance with the devil in the pale moon light, probably some stress over the annual physical in the morning. Definitely excited about finally having a primary doctor who cares about me and listens and actually develops a detailed medical plan to take care of this body as it moves along in years. Wanting to be under 200 pounds. Wanting the lab results to get me free health care next year. Wanting a solution to the on-going medical issues, finally. Sharing all that, up close and personal, finger to prostate and all. Hopefully I won't be up all night.

Wouldn't want to miss a call, right? lol

Narf :)

No comments: