Monday, July 30, 2018

Standing and Delivering (Sorta)

Besides this, there was so much more. Then there's me and Everybody else (relative to me). Any questions? You had to be here. Somebody. Anybody. Find me.

So what else is new? Finished the first draft of the County RM Plan and sent it to boss. As is so often the case, he had to be sold. So controlling. Then I walked the parks and checked the water treatment plants the rest of the day. Found five things to reports, all accepted well. No food. I am not up to par at the moment. Heck, not even a bogey. UFO, maybe. Body challenges. Typing standing is hard on the back after a long 100 calorie day. Spoke to the GI doc today. Another medicine to try wen I can pick it up. Another MD appointment in the morning. Lab results should be in, fingers crossed. Continued struggle to poo and drop the weight, but must do both. Soon, 190. Then, 180. Yes, I want to be there. Still, I will not go quietly.

So how was your day?

Narf :)

No comments: