Sunday, July 15, 2018

Softball, Clean-Up, TV

I ate a lot more than I could have, maybe more than I should have, if I wasn't so lonely, yes, it's loneliness that drives me tonight to eat more than I might, if I wasn't so lonely. La la la. Out late just three or four hours sleep, then pushed myself more than usual at softball. Felt great. Exhaustion felt great too. Then shopped for canned food to eat lean and water and protein drinks. I ate three cans of pulled pork, a bag of chopped onions, and a can of corn mixed together with a sauce made of BBQ sauce, cheese sauce, and ketchup with garlic. I ate half in the afternoon and probably should have let myself fall asleep late afternoon, but instead I drank protein drinks (three all together today) and here we are... bleary brained and blurry eyed, or some such mixture of the two, listening to and sort of watching TV. In between, I cleaned the room and there is much less clutter and much more organization.

Naturally, that leads to increased loneliness.

Narf, and all that :)

No comments: