Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I'l Still Standing

For some reason, I confirmed this erect position way back when and didn't upload this entry. Maybe i was stressed, challenged, or joking. Elton John didn't tell me, but we had much fun. No drug, no alcohol, just fun without poisons, which incorporates everything. This entry could be about anything, more than a year later, and maybe I was watching TV aor not at the time, but I am now and it's a sex club on a cop show. Great lips, seriously intelligently sensual. Delightfulness, petite, fit, definitely could be a wonderful turn on if I still had a switch. Laughing, I probably do, though I don't turn it on much for outside stimuli anymore. In dreams, in bed, yes. Wet and mystical. Yes, I am still standing, alone.

People disappoint too much to trust with intimacy. Anybody wanna try to change my opinion?

Life goes on, within me and without me. Feel free to comment.

Narf :)

No comments: